FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Updated on March 19th, 2018
Yes! But please note for all international orders we are not responsible for delays in customs, any duties or taxes. We will not falsify any customs documents or mark your shipment as a gift. Buyer IS responsible for all duties/ and or taxes.
• We’ll happily exchange your item/garment for a different size if needed in most cases. Please be sure to check the sizing details and image on the product info before your place your order!
• Please contact us ASAP if your package arrived damaged in the mail.
• You are responsible for return shipping and repacking costs (if applicable) on your exchange to us as well as shipping costs back to you on your exchanged item (Most items will be shipped in a reusable and resealable package!). Typically shipping fees run between $3 for tees and $6 for hoodies. Larger orders will vary in price.
• For returns: You are responsible for returning your garment in the same condition as delivered. This means unwashed and not worn. Returns are accepted within 14 days of the delivered date. Refunds are issued as soon as your return arrives and has been inspected.
• All returns are subject to a $5 restocking and repacking fee.
• Be sure to contact us first before returning an item to us!
Print time is typically 3 to 6 business days depending on the item. Please check the item details for more information. If we have an item in stock we’ll usually send it out in a business day or two.
Shipping can take anywhere from 2 to 6 business days depending on your location.
International shipments can take anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks depending on your location. Please note that customs may hold your item for a period of time depending on the import laws of your specific country.
We ship all orders USPS First Class or Priority Mail. Tracking included.
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal payments.
**All Texas residents are subject to sales tax**